Terms and Policies
These general conditions of sale apply to all the services provided on the fansmm.com website.
The C-dl.com website is a service of:
- the company Fansmm.com
- located at: France
- URL of the site: https://fansmm.com
- email address: email@example.com
- phone & What's app: +330771274648
The customer declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to the signing of
the command. The validation of the order therefore implies acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
Article 1 - Content and scope
These general conditions of sale apply automatically to the following services:
social media marketing.
They apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, and in particular those applicable for sales on the internet or on the Internet.
through other distribution and marketing channels.
The sale is deemed to have been concluded on the date of acceptance of the order or on immediate purchase by the seller.
Any order or immediate purchase implies unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of sale which
prevail over all other conditions, with the exception of those which have been expressly accepted by the seller.
The buyer declares to have read these general conditions of sale and to have accepted them before his purchase.
immediate or the placing of his order.
Article 2 - Pre-contractual information
Prior to the immediate purchase or the placing of the order and the conclusion of the contract, these general conditions of
sale are communicated to the buyer, who acknowledges having received them.
The following information is sent to the buyer in a clear and understandable manner:
- the essential characteristics of the service;
- the price of the service or the method of calculating the price and, if applicable, any additional costs of transport, delivery or
postage and all other possible costs;
- the date or deadline at which the service provider undertakes to perform the service, whatever its price, and any other condition
- information relating to the identity of the service provider, his postal, telephone and electronic contact details, and his
- the modalities provided for handling complaints;
- the duration of the contract, when it is concluded for a fixed term, or the conditions for its termination in the event of a term contract
- with regard to digital content any relevant interoperability of this content with certain hardware or software
of which the trader knows or should reasonably be aware.
The service provider must also communicate to the purchaser, or make available to him, the following information:
- legal status and form, contact details allowing rapid contact and direct communication with him;
- where applicable, the registration number in the trade and companies register or in the trades directory;
- for activities subject to an authorization regime, the name and address of the authority which issued it;
- for the service provider subject to value added tax and identified by an individual number in application of article
286 ter of the general tax code, its individual identification number;
- for the service provider who is a member of a regulated profession, his professional title, the EU Member State in which he was
granted as well as the name of the order or professional body with which it is registered;
- any financial guarantee or professional liability insurance taken out by him, the contact details of
the insurer or the guarantor as well as the geographical coverage of the contract or commitment.
Article 3 - Order
By order, we mean any order relating to the services appearing on the seller's prices, and accepted by him,
accompanied by the payment of the deposit possibly provided on the order form.
Any order, to be valid, must be established on the seller's order forms, available to customers.
in its stores.
Any order received by the seller is deemed to be firm and final.
Any order made on a service where it is specified "not guaranteed" "no return" will not be able to give rise to a refund, a discount, a dispute the purchaser being warned on the title of the service as well as on its description.
Any typing error, url address, duplicate services when ordering voids the warranty and reimbursement of said order if the processing thereof has started.
It entails full adhesion and acceptance of these general conditions of sale and obligation of payment.
of the products ordered.
The buyer has a right of withdrawal of 14 days from the conclusion of the contract, unless otherwise provided by
Article L.211-28 of the Consumer Code.
Article 4 - Performance of the service and termination of the contract
Unless express specific conditions specific to the sale, the performance of the service will be carried out within the period of between 24
hours and 30 days depending on the services chosen from the receipt by the seller of a valid order
In the event that the seller fails to fulfill his obligation to perform on the date or at the expiration of the period provided for above, or,
default, at the latest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, the buyer can terminate the contract, under the conditions of
Articles L. 216-2 and L. 216-3 and L. 216-4 of the Consumer Code, by registered letter with request for notice of
receipt or in writing on another durable medium, if, after having ordered, under the same terms, the professional
provide the service within a reasonable additional time, the latter was not performed within that time.
The contract is considered to be terminated upon receipt by the professional of the letter or writing informing him of this
resolution, unless the professional has done so in the meantime.
However, the buyer can immediately terminate the contract when the professional refuses to provide the service or
when he does not fulfill his obligation to provide the service on the scheduled date, if this date or this period constitutes for
the buyer an essential condition of the contract. This essential condition arises from the circumstances surrounding the
conclusion of the contract or an express request of the consumer before the conclusion of the contract.
The costs and risks associated with this operation are the sole responsibility of the service provider.
Except in cases of force majeure, the deposit paid when ordering is automatically acquired and cannot give rise to any
Article 5- Exceptions to the withdrawal period
The 14-day withdrawal period does not apply because of the situation (s) listed below:
- The service is provided (or has started) before the end of the withdrawal period, after express prior agreement of the
consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
- The price of the provision of services depends on market fluctuations.
Article 5.1 - Cancellation of the order
Order cancellations can only be made or requested if the order has not started. There will be no cancellation possible if the order is in progress. The processes can take between 0 and 48 hours (except in special cases specified). No cancellation request can be made during this process period.
Article 6 - Price
The prices are firm and final. Unless express specific conditions specific to the sale, the prices of the services
carried out are those appearing in the price catalog on the day of the order.
They are expressed in legal tender and stipulated excluding tax. (not subject to vat)
Article 7 - Payment
Payment is made when you credit your account. By crediting your account you have access to services and the possibility of purchasing them using your available credit
Once the account is credited, no refund via Stripe or bitcoin or other will be possible. You can, however, use the remaining credit as you see fit.
Unless otherwise expressly provided for by the special conditions, payment of the price is made in cash at the
ordered. No order can be taken into account in the absence of full payment by this date.
Payments made by the buyer will only be considered final after actual receipt of the sums.
due by the provider.
An invoice can be given to the buyer on request.
Article 8 - Guarantees - General
Legal guarantee of conformity
fansmm.com guarantees the conformity of the services sold with the contract, allowing the buyer to make a request under
the legal guarantee define on the service of conformity provided for in Articles L. 217-4 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
Article 9 - Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, drawings, photographs given to buyers remain the exclusive property of fansmm.com, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights on these documents, and must be returned to it at its request.
Customer buyers undertake not to make any use of these documents, which may infringe the rights of
industrial or intellectual property of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party.
Article 10 - Competent court
All disputes to which the purchase and sale transactions concluded in application of these general conditions of
sale could give rise, as regards their validity, interpretation, execution, termination,
consequences and their consequences and which could not have been resolved amicably between the seller and the customer, will be subject to the
competent courts under the conditions of common law.
For the definition of the competent court, the seller elects domicile at 17 rue du soleil couchant 17250 Beurlay.
Article 11- Language of the contract
These general conditions of sale are written in the English language. In the event that they are translated into
or several foreign languages, only the English text will prevail in the event of a dispute.
Article 12 - Mediation and settlement of disputes
The buyer can resort to conventional mediation, in particular with the Commission de la médiation de la
consumption or with existing sectoral mediation bodies, or any alternative method of settling
disputes (conciliation, for example) in the event of a dispute.
In the event of a dispute, the contact details of the mediator to whom the buyer can apply are as follows:
FEVAD e-commerce mediator, 60 rue la Boétie, 75008 Paris, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013, the European Commission has set up a platform for
Online Dispute Resolution, facilitating independent out-of-court settlement of online disputes between
consumers and professionals in the European Union. This platform is accessible at the following link: https://webgate.ec.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to the application of French law.
This is the case for the substantive rules as for the rules of form. In case of dispute or complaint, the buyer
will address as a priority to the seller to obtain an amicable solution.
Article 14 - Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
- account opening: when creating the user's account, their name; first name; email address ; n ° of
phone ; Social networks
- connection: when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his last name, first name,
connection, use, location and its payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the website, it records data
financial relating to the user's bank account or credit card;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning
user communications are temporarily stored;
- cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies
from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website,
improving them and maintaining a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of incidents of
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with
third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and services of
payment. These service providers have limited access to user data, within the framework of the execution of these
services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the regulations
applicable in matters of personal data protection;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to claims made against
the website and comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset transfer or reorganization procedure
judicial, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including data of a
staff. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to
a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in terms of security of the
digital to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it is
note that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the
note that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the
transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the rights below
mentioned, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: "> email@example.com
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In
in this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to
- The right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may
request updated information.
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data
personnel, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to restriction of processing: users can request the website to restrict the processing of
personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being
processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can request that the website give them the personal data that is
provided for forwarding to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to data protection at
personal character at all times. If a change is made to this data protection clause at
personal character, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform
users of the modification by electronic mail, within a minimum period of 15 days before the effective date. Yes
the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause
personal, he has the possibility of deleting his account.